MBBS (Singapore), M. Med (O&G, Singapore), FAOFOG
MD (Singapore), FRCOG (London), FAMS (Singapore)
Medical Director, Fertility Specialist
- FRCOG (United Kingdom), 1994
- MD (NUS), 1989
- FAMS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), 1984
- MMed ((Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Singapore), 1991
- MRCOG (United Kingdom), 1981
- MBBS (Singapore), 1974
Education and Postgraduate Training
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences, Monash University
- Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Wistar Institute, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Bourn Hall Clinic, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Awards and Publications
- Outstanding University Researcher Award, National University of Singapore, 1997
- William Blair-Bell Memorial Lectureship, Royal College of Obstectrics and Gynaecologists, London, 1990
- 8th Henry Benjamin Henry Sheares’ Memorial Lecture, 1989
- National Science & Technology Award (Singapore’s highest Science Award), 1988
- Prof Ng has published to date 169 papers in international refereed journals, 68 papers in local and regional journals, and 61 chapters in books.
Professional Positions and Memberships
- Former Chairman, Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, National University of Singapore
- Former Chief, Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, National University Hospital
- Former Chairman of the Committee of O&G, Graduate School of Medical Studies, National University of Singapore
- Former Director, World Health Organisation (WHO) Collaborating Centre for Research in Human Reproduction
- Former Director, World Health Organisation (WHO) Collaborating Centre for Maternal-Child Health / Family Planning Service Research and Training
- Chairman, Advisory Committee on Human Reproduction & Embryology, Ministry of Health, Singapore, since 1997
- Adjunct Professor, Dept of O&G, National University of Singapore
Professor Ng Soon-Chye is the Medical Director of Sincere IVF Center and Sincere Medical Specialist Center for Women.
Professor Ng holds special interest in infertility (including male infertility), gynaecological laparoscopy and hormonal disturbances.
His research interests include Somatic cell nuclear transfer Stem cell biology and applications
Mammalian gamete development, fertilization and preimplantation development. He has over 160 publications in international refereed journals, and over 60 publications in regional and local journals.
He is also a recognised authority internationally in infertility and assisted reproduction techniques.